Tuesday, December 1, 2009

DAY 1

Welcome to Photo Craft class! What do you hope to learn in this class? What are you excited about and what are you worried about, concerning this class?
Im exited to do this class and get the best grades that i can i will try long and hard.
I hope to learn anything that beneficial to me and my future.
Im worried about being late or not making it cause the lazyness
can take contorl of your life.
I dont want to miss class, gotta be here doing all my work.
Today i hope to catch up on what i missed yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. It's great that you know yourself well and what you need to focus on to be successful. You can do this!! You are getting caught up we'll work hard in the days to come and since you have to come on Fridays we can work then as well.

    5pts.

    ReplyDelete